Gas Safety Certificate

Gas Safe Certificate Service in Lincoln

We’ll service your boiler and issue you with a Gas Safe certificate for £108.

If you’re a landlord you must, by law, have a gas safety check every year. This must be done on all gas appliances and installations owned by you in each of your properties.

This is a requirement of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.

Our engineer will service your boiler included in this price aswell as providing you a CP12 certificate once we’ve carried out a gas safety check at your property for up to three appliances.

The record will show:

  • A description of the appliance tested
  • Results of the safety checks carried out the appliance
  • Any safety issues identified during the checks
  • Any action or work needed to ensure safety
  • Details of the engineer who did the checks, including their signature and the date of the check
  • Details of the landlord and the property
Jack McGovern beside a Glow Group van
jack carrying our a service and repair on a boiler