Gas Safe Certificate Service in Lincoln
We’ll service your boiler and issue you with a Gas Safe certificate
If you’re a landlord you must, by law, have a gas safety check every year. This must be done on all gas appliances and installations owned by you in each of your properties.
Do you need a gas safety certificate?
Get your gas safety certificate for £108
This is a requirement of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
The record will show:
- A description of the appliance tested
- Results of the safety checks carried out the appliance
- Any safety issues identified during the checks
- Any action or work needed to ensure safety
- Details of the engineer who did the checks, including their signature and the date of the check
- Details of the landlord and the property