Carbon Monoxide Alarm Installation Service in Lincoln

Protect your home and your family with a carbon monoxide alarm installation.

Carbon monoxide is a very dangerous gas that can cause serious illness, brain damage and death. It’s an invisible gas; you can’t see, smell or taste carbon monoxide so it’s very hard to detect without an alarm. Symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, nausea and vomiting, and in extreme cases, blackouts and convulsions.


We only install A-rated energy efficient boilers

COVID-19 Update: We are operating as normal, however, our engineers are taking all the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the virus to keep all our customers and engineers safe. We are following strict UK and World Health Organisation guidelines on all boiler installations, repairs and services.