Shopping cart
£0.00

Boilers have a nasty habit of giving up mid-shower or in the dead of winter, or worse, BOTH! Rather than waiting for the inevitable, why not replace your current boiler with us, meaning you can take advantage of guarantees up to 12 years.

How it all works

Arrange your free, no-obligation quote
Pick your new boiler & install date
Our Gas Safe pros will get you up & running!

complementary glowplus gold cover

after 1st year, discounted cover

up to 12 year boiler guarantee

optional smart heating controls

which? best buy boilers

5 star service guaranteed

fca accredited

gas safe registered

Card

We ask for a 25% deposit to secure your installation dates. The remaining 75% is only taken once the jobs complete.

Pay monthly

Payment plans are available. A member of our team will be able to discuss this with you.

Finance

Short and long term plans with 0% finance and other competitive interest rates available. A member of our team will be able to discuss this with you.

We install a range of boilers including Worcester, Viessman and Main Eco Compacts which we know ensure efficiency, performance and safety - even our most affordable boilers are still of the highest quality.

Have a question?

Feel free to get in touch with us!

Why Glow?

The very best engineers

At Glow, we put our customers at the core of everything we do so you can rest assured that we'll get your new boiler up and and running as smoothly as possible and to the highest standard.

Gas Safe

Our engineers are Gas Safe registered meaning that they are qualified and safe to carry out the work no matter what boiler you choose. Glow Heating Gas Safe Register 634561

5* service everytime

Providing the highest quality of customer service is extremely important to us which is the reason why we have a 5-star rating on Trustpiolt. We’re passionate about upfront and open dialogue regarding the costs involved, so you’ll never feel lost in the jargon, or encounter shock expenses.